Truck Hail Cover for Toyota Hilux (pickup)
Product SKU: 00664-truck
Toyota Motor Corporation is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Toyota, Aichi, Japan.
The Toyota Hilux is a series of pickup. The majority of these vehicles were sold as pickup truck or cab chassis variants, although they could be configured in a variety of body styles. The pickup truck was sold with the HiLux name in most markets.
The Pickup Truck Hail Cover for Toyota Hilux is a custom made hail cover manufactured in the European Union (Bulgaria). This is a double roof type (waterproof hydrophobic polyester - 150 g./sq.m.) with an inner layer of PE foam, available in thickness from 0.2 to 0.8 in (5 to 20 mm).
Size “Pickup truck-2-doors” are suitable for single and regular cab, etc. and size “Pickup truck-4-doors” - for crew, double cab, etc.
The hail protection truck cover is made with:
- an inner layer PE foam of polyethylene foam with thickness from 0.2 to 0.8 in (5 to 20 mm)
- elastic bands under the front and rear bumper
- tightening cord at the base with a plastic stopper (tightened at the rear end) to ensure a tight and secure fit of the cover around the entire car
- adjustable belt with buckle - with it the cover is provided with additional protection against the wind, by attaching through the middle of the car and fastening to the opposite end
- a canvas storage bag with strap ties
Degree of hail protection:
- standard protection (for the roof)
- standard + additional side window protection
- complete protection
For more information or to order, select a size...