Hail Car Cover “Max Protection”
Product SKU: 00110
The “Max Protection” is a universal or custom made hail cover manufactured in the European Union (Bulgaria). This is a double roof type (waterproof hydrophobic polyester - 150 g./sq.m.) with an inner layer of PE foam, available in thickness from 0.2 to 0.8 in (5 to 20 mm). Due to the fact that in the area of the cover, the fabric becomes double, the cover becomes twice stronger. The hail protection component is inserted between the two layers.
When you plan to travel and, where necessary, protect yourself from natural disasters with a Max Protection hail cover, you can save yourself a lot of hassle and money related to future repairs to eliminate the "painful traces" of hail effects.
The cover protects the car from hail through its protective cover for the front bumper, headlights, hood, windshield, roof, rear window, boot, tailgate and rear bumper. In addition, we also offer additional protection for the side windows of the doors. In addition, full hail protection (complete component) is also possible. In this case, the cover is made of double fabric and fully fitted with a protective layer in the selected thickness.
* We make it clear that in the area of the roof, the protective component can be from 0.2 to 0.8 in (5 to 20 mm) thick, and from the side - the maximum thickness with which the cover can be equipped is from 0.2 to 0.4 in (5 to 10 mm) However, the angle of incidence of the hail on the side is not as it is at the front.
We agree that this is a reliable option for protection, but we would not commit ourselves to concluding that damage to the vehicle can be avoided in any case, since the safest remedy is the garage.
With regard to the thickness of the internal component for protection, we proceed from the rule that the more, the more secure, but this also has its disadvantages associated with increasing the volume of the sheet in the folded position, which would lead to inconvenience in transportation and storage. In any case, you should consider these facts, especially when deciding whether the cover should stay be in the car, especially during the hail season.
* Keep in mind that the hail storage bag with a hail protection standard 0.2 - 0.4 in (5 - 10 mm) is about 31.5 x 15.75 in (80 x 40 cm), but the same cover with overall protection of 0.8 in (20 mm) - for the roof and 0.4 in (10 mm) - on the side, it will be about 39.35 x 39.35 in (100x100 cm) the folded cover becomes quite huge and bulky.
Sizes from “S” to “XXL” are suitable for cars - type “sedan”, “hatchback”, “station wagon”; size “4x4-small” and “4x4-standard” - for jeeps (SUV-s) and minivans; size “4x4-big” - for larger jeeps (SUV-s) and vans; size “Pickup truck-2-doors” - for single and regular cab, etc. and size “Pickup truck-4-doors” - for crew, double cab, etc.
The hail protection car cover is made with:
- an inner layer PE foam of polyethylene foam with thickness from 0.2 to 0.8 in (5 to 20 mm)
- elastic bands under the front and rear bumper
- tightening cord at the base with a plastic stopper (tightened at the rear end) to ensure a tight and secure fit of the cover around the entire car
- adjustable belt with buckle - with it the cover is provided with additional protection against the wind, by attaching through the middle of the car and fastening to the opposite end
- a canvas storage bag with strap ties
FeaturesDimensions of cover (length / width / height):
- size “S” - 147 x 66.50 x 47 in (373 х 169 х 120 сm)
- size “M” - 170 x 68 x 47 in (432 х 173 х 120 сm)
- size “L” - 190 x 68 x 47 in (483 х 173 х 120 сm)
- size “XL” - 210 x 72 x 48 in (533 х 183 х 122 сm)
- size “XXL” - 220 x 80 x 48 in (559 х 203 х 122 сm)
- size “4x4-small” - 177.20 x 71 x 56 in (450 х 180 х 142 сm)
- size “4x4-standard” - 190 x 73 x 60 in (483 х 185 х 152 сm)
- size “4x4-big” - 204.70 x 77 x 64 in (520 х 195 х 162 сm)
- size “Pickup truck-2-doors” (eg. single and regular cab, etc.) - 224.40 x 78.70 x 75.60 in (570 х 200 х 192 сm))
- size “Pickup truck-4-doors” (eg. crew, double cab, etc.) - 244.10 x 78.70 x 75.60 in (620 х 200 х 192 сm))
- size “S” - 15.75 х 15.75 х 31.5 in (40 х 40 х 80 сm)
- size “M” - 15.75 х 15.75 х 31.5 in (40 х 40 х 80 сm)
- size “L” - 15.75 х 15.75 х 31.5 in (40 х 40 х 80 сm)
- size “XL” - 17.70 х 17.70 х 33.47 in (45 х 45 х 85 сm)
- size “XXL” - 19.70 х 19.70 х 35.43 in (50 х 50 х 90 сm)
- size “4x4-small” - 19.70 х 19.70 х 35.43 in (50 х 50 х 90 сm)
- size “4x4-standard” - 19.70 х 19.70 х 35.43 in (50 х 50 х 90 сm)
- size “4x4-big” - 21.65 х 21.65 х 35.43 in (55 х 55 х 90 сm)
Weight at 0.2 in (5 mm) inner component thickness:
- size “S” - 7.750 kg
- size “M” - 8.000 kg
- size “L” - 8.250 kg
- size “XL” - 8.500 kg
- size “XXL” - 8.750kg
- size “4x4-small” - 8.750 kg
- size “4x4-standard” - 9.000 kg
- size “4x4-big” - 9.250 kg
Determining the right size
Having trouble determining the right size of cover for your car? Of course, you can always contact us for a consultation. Along with the dimensions according to the technical characteristics of the vehicle, you can also use its working (control) size.
In order to find out which of the available cover sizes fits your car, it would be a good idea to also check the length of the car, etc. working size of the cover, but not on the side, but through the roof of the car, ie. you start to measure from the bottom of the front bumper and headlights, through the front cover, windshield, roof, rear window, trunk and stops, to the bottom of the rear bumper (see photo for more information).
It is advisable to make such a measurement as each car has its own specific shapes, and this is the only way to determine the exact size. Of course, a cover does not have fit exactly on the car, as this would make it difficult to put on. The ideal option is to be about 20-30 cm longer. This is a standard advance that you should keep in mind before making your choice.
Here are all sizes of universal covers with specified length, width and height data, as well as the working (control) size of the sheets, ie. their length (from armor to armor):
- size “S” - 147x66.50x47 in (373х169х120 сm) - the working length of this cover is 204.70 in (520 cm)
- size “M” - 170x68x47 in (432х173х120 сm) - the working length of this cover is 224.40 in (570 cm)
- size “L” - 190x68x47 in (483х173х120 сm) - the working length of this cover is 244.10 in (620 cm)
- size “XL” - 210x72x48 in (533х183х122 сm) - the working length of this cover is 263.80 in (670 cm)
- size “XXL” - 220x80x48 in (559х203х122 сm) - the working length of this cover is 283.45 in (720 cm)
- size “4x4-small” - 177.20x71x56 in (450х180х142 сm) - the working length of this cover is 244.10 in (620 cm)
- size “4x4-standard” - 190x73x60 in (483х185х152 сm) - the working length of this cover is 255.90 in (650 cm)
- size “4x4-big” - 204.70x77x64 in (520х195х162 сm) - the working length of this cover is 275.60 in (700 cm)
If the length of your car is less than the specified working size value for comparison, this means that the selected cover will cover the car. Be sure to also consider the width of the car. If the length of your car is significantly smaller or longer than the length of the selected cover, compare the specifications of other car covers or request a custom cover that will be tailored specifically to your make and model of car.
Class C (low class), quality: 2/6 (33%)
“Optima” is a universal hail protection cover made of reinforced cotton nylon with an inner layer of PE foam.
Class B (medium class), quality: 3/6 (50%)
“AutoDrive” - a universal hail protection cover made of metal-reinforced compressed materials that can absorb hail shocks.
Class B (medium class), quality: 4/6 (67%)
“AutoStable” is a universal hail protection cover made of waterproof breathable material (ruselin/spunbond) with an inner layer of PE foam.