Hail Car Cover “AutoStable”
Product SKU: 00609
The “AutoStable” is universal hail car cover protection is manufactured in the European Union. This is a double roof type (waterproof breathable material - three-layer ruselin/spunbond with polypropylene fibers) with an inner layer of PE foam, available in thickness from 0.2 to 0.4 in (5-10 mm). Due to the fact that in the area of the cover, the fabric becomes double, the cover becomes twice stronger. The hail protection component is inserted between the two layers.
When you plan to travel and, where necessary, protect yourself from natural disasters with a Hail Car Cover AutoStable, you can save yourself a lot of hassle and money related to future repairs to eliminate the "painful traces" of hail effects.
The cover protects the car from hail through its protective cover for the front bumper, headlights, hood, windshield, roof, rear window, boot, tailgate and rear bumper. Also, the protective component include additional protection for some corner elements.
We agree that this is a reliable option for protection, but we would not commit ourselves to concluding that damage to the vehicle can be avoided in any case, since the safest remedy is the garage.
Sizes from “S” to “XXL” are suitable for cars - type “sedan”, “hatchback”, “station wagon”; size “4х4-small/standard” - for crossovers and standard SUV-s and size “4х4-standard/big” - for standard and larger jeeps (SUV-s).
The hail protection car cover is made with:
- waterproof breathable material - three-layer ruselin (spunbond) with polypropylene fibers
- an inner layer PE foam of polyethylene foam with thickness from 0.2 to 0.4 in (5-10 mm) for the roof
- tightening cord at the base with a plastic stopper (tightened at the rear end) to ensure a tight and secure fit of the cover around the entire car
- a canvas storage bag with strap ties
FeaturesDimensions of cover (length / width / height):
- size “S-hatchback” - 149.6 x 66.5 x 47.2 in (380 х 169 х 120 сm))
- size “M-hatchback” - 175.2 x 68.1 x 47.2 in (445 х 173 х 120 сm))
- size “L-hatchback/station-wagon” - 185.8 x 72 x 47.2 in (472 х 183 х 120 сm))
- size “L-sedan” - 191.3 x 72 x 47.2 in (486 х 183 х 120 сm))
- size “XL-station-wagon” - 194.1 x 73.6 x 48 in (493 х 187 х 122 сm))
- size “XL/XXL-sedan” - 212.6 x 76 x 48 in (540 х 193 х 122 сm))
- size “4x4-small/standard” - 181.1 x 70.9 x 55.9 in (460 х 180 х 142 сm))
- size “4x4-standard/big” - 198 x 72.8 x 59.8 in (503 х 185 х 152 сm))
- size “S-hatchback” - 17.7х17.7х31.5 in (45х45х80 сm)
- size “M-hatchback” - 17.7х17.7х31.5 in (45х45х80 сm)
- size “L-hatchback/station-wagon” - 19.7х19.7х33.5 in (50х50х85 сm)
- size “L-sedan” - 21.7х21.7х33.5 in (55х55х85 сm)
- size “XL-station-wagon” - 21.7х21.7х35.4 in (55х55х90 сm)
- size “XL/XXL-sedan” - 21.7х21.7х35.4 in (55х55х90 сm)
- size “4x4-small/standard” - 21.7х21.7х35.4 in (55х55х90 сm)
- size “4x4-standard/big” - 23.6х23.6х35.4 in (60х60х90 сm)
Weight at 5 mm inner component thickness:
- size “S-hatchback” - 7.750 kg
- size “M-hatchback” - 8.000 kg
- size “L-hatchback/station-wagon” - 8.250 kg
- size “L-sedan” - 8.500 kg
- size “XL-station-wagon” - 8.750 kg
- size “XL/XXL-sedan” - 9.000 kg
- size “4x4-small/standard” - 9.250 kg
- size “4x4-standard/big” - 9.500 kg
Determining the right size
Having trouble determining the right size of cover for your car? Of course, you can always contact us for a consultation. Along with the dimensions according to the technical characteristics of the vehicle, you can also use its working (control) size.
In order to find out which of the available cover sizes fits your car, it would be a good idea to also check the length of the car, etc. working size of the cover, but not on the side, but through the roof of the car, ie. you start to measure from the bottom of the front bumper and headlights, through the front cover, windshield, roof, rear window, trunk and stops, to the bottom of the rear bumper (see photo for more information).
It is advisable to make such a measurement as each car has its own specific shapes, and this is the only way to determine the exact size. Of course, a cover does not have fit exactly on the car, as this would make it difficult to put on. The ideal option is to be about 7.9-11.8 in (20-30 cm) longer. This is a standard advance that you should keep in mind before making your choice.
Here are all sizes of universal covers with specified length, width and height data, as well as the working (control) size of the sheets, ie. their length (from armor to armor):
- size “S-hatchback” - 149.6x66.5x47.2 in (380х169х120 сm) - the working length of this cover is 212.6 in (540 cm)
- size “M-hatchback” - 175.2x68.1x47.2 in (445х173х120 сm) - the working length of this cover is 236.2 in (600 cm)
- size “L-hatchback/station-wagon” - 185.8x72x47.2 in (472х183х120 сm) - the working length of this cover is 244.1 in (620 cm)
- size “L-sedan” - 191.3x72x47.2 in (486х183х120 сm) - the working length of this cover is 250 in (635 cm)
- size “XL-station-wagon” - 194.1x73.6x48 in (493х187х122 сm) - the working length of this cover is 250 in (635 cm)
- size “XL/XXL-sedan” - 212.6x76x48 in (540х193х122 сm) - the working length of this cover is 267.7 in (680 cm)
- size “4x4-small/standard” - 181.1x70.9x55.9 in (460х180х142 сm) - the working length of this cover is 246.1 in (625 cm)
- size “4x4-standard/big” - 198x72.8x59.8 in (503х185х152 сm) - the working length of this cover is 269.7 in (685 cm)
If the length of your car is less than the specified working size value for comparison, this means that the selected cover will cover the car. Be sure to also consider the width of the car. If the length of your car is significantly smaller or longer than the length of the selected cover, compare the specifications of other car covers or request a custom cover that will be tailored specifically to your make and model of car.
Class C (low class), quality: 2/6 (33%)
“Optima” is a universal hail protection cover made of reinforced cotton nylon with an inner layer of PE foam.
Class B (medium class), quality: 3/6 (50%)
“AutoDrive” - a universal hail protection cover made of metal-reinforced compressed materials that can absorb hail shocks.
Class A (high class), quality: 5/6 (83%)
“Max Protection” is a universal hail protection cover made of high quality coated fabric with an inner layer of PE foam.