Truck Hail Cover for Nissan Titan (pickup)
Product SKU: 00664-truck
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., usually shortened to Nissan is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-ku, Yokohama.
The Nissan Titan is a full-size pickup truck manufactured in the United States for the North American market by Nissan. It was named for the Titans of Greek mythology.
The Pickup Truck Hail Cover for Nissan Titan is a custom made hail cover manufactured in the European Union (Bulgaria). This is a double roof type (waterproof hydrophobic polyester - 150 g./sq.m.) with an inner layer of PE foam, available in thickness from 0.2 to 0.8 in (5 to 20 mm).
The sizes are suitable for all model and body type (style) of pickup trucks - single (regular) cab, crew cab, double cab, short bed, long bed, etc. We offer three models (options) of truck covers, which are suitable for pickup trucks - without roll bar, with roll bar and with cap (canopy).
The hail protection truck cover is made with:
- an inner layer PE foam of polyethylene foam with thickness from 0.2 to 0.8 in (5 to 20 mm)
- elastic bands under the front and rear bumper
- tightening cord at the base with a plastic stopper (tightened at the rear end) to ensure a tight and secure fit of the cover around the entire car
- adjustable belt with buckle - with it the cover is provided with additional protection against the wind, by attaching through the middle of the car and fastening to the opposite end
- a canvas storage bag with strap ties
Degree of hail protection:
- standard protection (for the roof)
- standard + additional side window protection
- complete protection
For more information or to order, select a size...