Pickup Truck Hail Cover Protection for Toyota Tundra
Product SKU: 00772-truck
Toyota Motor Corporation is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Toyota City, Aichi, Japan. The Toyota Tundra is a pickup truck manufactured in the United States by the Japanese manufacturer Toyota since May 1999.
The Pickup Truck Hail Cover for Toyota Tundra is a universal hail cover manufactured in the European Union (Bulgaria). In its essence (technological framework), it is a rectangular pocket with integrated hail protection component - PE foam, available in thickness from 0.2 to 0.8 in (5 to 20 mm). This innovative model of cover doesn't include the whole car, but only its most vulnerable areas - front, top and rear, as well as the side corner elements, for which there is an increased risk of frontal impact on them of ice. Through this cover, all important elements of the car are in the scope of the protective component. The cover of the car is attached to both sides with a cord that passes through the eyelets, and both ends are easily fastened by means of a plastic stopper to limit the rope.
The sizes are suitable for all model and body type (style) of pickup trucks - single (regular) cab, crew cab, double cab, short bed, long bed, without roll bar, with roll bar and with cap (canopy / topper), etc.
The hail protection truck cover is made:
- in 5 different sizes - suitable for all body type (style) of pickup trucks;
- with highly resistant double-sided coated fabric (hydrophobic polyester - 150 g / sq.m.);
- with an inner layer PE foam of polyethylene foam with thickness from 0.2 to 0.8 in (5 to 20 mm);
- with double-sided cord that passes through the eyelets, and both ends are easily fastened by means of a plastic stopper, in order to tightly and securely adhere to the cover;
- with a canvas storage bag with strap ties.
Degree of hail protection: standard protection (for the roof) + additional protection for corner elements (usually 1/3 to 1/2 covers the side windows).
Thickness of the protection:
- 0.2 in (5 mm)
- 0.4 in (10 mm)
- 0.6 in (15 mm)
- 0.8 in (20 mm)
For more information or to order, select a size...